Saturday, February 6, 2010

Greetings From the Frozen Tundra



From the icy land of Baltimore I bid everyone greetings! Almost 3 feet of snow fell on us this weekend, with more to come this week. I wish I could say I got a lot of hobby in today, but most of my time was spent humping snow.

I do have my slayer finished, with pictures to come, but something exciting and new was laid on my desktop yesterday....
Our FLGS is holding a 2250, Apoc style, tourney in March. One super heavy/ gargantuan creature/ etc. So the question is, what to take? Guard w/ baneblade? Ol' Ripley could use a final coat of paint, and I'm sure there will be plenty of bugs there for her to gun down (My baneblade is named Ripley due to her propensity for bug annhilation)
My other option is to break out the zerks. One list has the brass scorpion in it the other has my warhound...ahh decisions, decisions...

Hopefully I'll get some painting done this weekend, and a few new pics up. Til then, stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment