Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Slow Grow Week 2 Update

Since week three's gaming night is tomorrow night, I guess I should toss a quick update for last week.

After a strong week one, Grayle was a little slow out of the gate. Utter failure in dropping Baldur's VERY hard to kill beasts left me wide open for sudden death and while I don't remember the merc. game I think it had much the same outcome, with me at an inability to finish off two heavies in one turn.

Game 1: Circle vs. Circle (Baldur) LOSS
Game 2: vs. Daimanio LOSS

Then I decided it was time to set Grayle loose and see what he could do. I tried to play him a little more front line so his damage output was finishing off things that the wyrd and the stalker were crashing into.

Game 3: vs. pMadrak: WIN

Ninja Grayle charged through the lines and pounded Madrak into the turf.

Game 4: vs. Vyros: WIN
This time ninja Grayle jumped out of the woods and scrapped Vyros' last jack (a heavy) for the win.

Game 5: vs. Shae: WIN
I had had quite a few drinks by this point, but I'm pretty sure the warpwolf ate Shae. I could be wrong though...

Tomorrow night we move up to 15 points. Grayle and his warpack are getting a min unit of Wolves of Oroboros with UA to give me some tarpit ability and to set up the addition of Moraig later in the league. I figure the UA and CMA will give me another big punch to help drop heavy targets.

On the painting front, Grayle is done as are two Wolves. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment